Rules of #myyolla promo
This month’s topic: “My Most Unexpected Call”.
April 19 – May 19
Terms of participation.
All users of the social network Facebook can participate.
To do this, you need to publish your story on your personal Facebook page with the hashtag #myyolla. We organize this promotion with the aim to unite Yolla users. Our goal: to create a friendly community of people who can help each other with advice and examples based on personal experience.
Make sure your Facebook page privacy settings do not prevent other users and brand pages from finding your posts; be sure to add the hashtag #myyolla to your post or we may not be able to find it.
What stories to publish?
Every month here on Yolla’s official page (https://www.facebook.com/yollacalls) we will publish a post with a topic for new stories. The participant publishes a story on their personal page with the corresponding Facebook hashtag. Then we choose 3 most interesting stories during the next 7 days and publish it on the Yolla Facebook page. After that, we contact the winners via private messages and add a $10 bonus to their Yolla accounts.
Important: stories that contain the following will not be accepted for participation in the competition:
- obscene language;
- insults towards other people or animals;
- scenes of violence;
- propaganda of political, religious or sexual views;
- racial discrimination.
Prizes and rules:
- the size of the gift for each user is the same – $10 added to to their Yolla account;
- on business days, the Yolla team will track posts with the hashtag #myyolla;
- if the story meets all the requirements, then the administrator of the official Yolla page will contact the users to request a phone number that is linked to their user account on the Yolla app;
- you can find out if you received the prize in the app, in the section “Your balance.” Additionally, the user will receive a message via Messenger Facebook about it;
- one user can receive only one gift, regardless of the number of stories he/she has published.
The organizer of the competition (Team Yolla) reserves the right to:
- deny a user a repeat prize
- refuse to award a prize to a user if their publication violates moral, legal, or ethical principles (for more details, see the section “What stories to publish?”)
- share user stories at https://www.facebook.com/yollacalls – if necessary, request additional information about the account, in order to protect against potential unfair actions of participants.