Cheap Calls to South Africa
Yolla to Yolla calls are always free!
South Africa calling rates
+27South Africa country code
03:50Local time in Pretoria
+00:00Your time 03:50
Cheap Calls to South Africa with Yolla
Need to call South Africa from the USA, Canada, Australia or any other country? We’ve got you covered! Simply download the Yolla app for Android or for iOS and make HD-quality calls to South Africa at the cheapest rates possible or even for free. Here’s a short guide on how to do this:
Step 1. Get Yolla
Download Yolla to your smartphone by clicking the App Store or Google Play button – it’s free! Just a few more steps and you will be set to start calling South Africa. And if you have a Huawei or Honor device that doesn’t have Google Play, simply click this link to go to Huawei App Gallery and get Yolla there.
Or just scan this QR code with your Android/iOS device to download the app and get a top-up bonus!
Step 2. Sign Up and Get Credits
To make cheap calls to South Africa or other countries abroad you’ll need to verify your mobile phone number and get some Yolla credits. Don’t worry, you can cancel your payment at any moment! And if you have any issues with calling South Africa or any other country, Yolla Support will be there to help and make it up to you 24/7. Invite friends to Yolla to earn free credits. Open Get Free Credits (side menu of the Yolla app on Android or Gift button on iOS) to invite your friends. Once your friend makes their first payment, you both receive an extra $3 for free!
Step 3. Dial South Africa Phone Number
Now you are ready to talk with someone in South Africa – just pick a number from your contact list (it can be either a mobile or landline phone). Or you can dial any phone number using the Yolla dial pad if you choose to enter the phone number manually. Have a great talk!
Yolla International Calling Rates
- Cheapest calls to South Africa mobile and landline numbers;
- You keep your number – your family & friends always know it’s you;
- No extra connection fees, no commitment, no money-draining shady subscriptions, just a plain per-minute rate;
- Premium HD quality – you will feel no difference between calling South Africa with Yolla and making a simple local call;
- 24/7 support always ready to help you;
- Easy and secure payments with VISA & MasterCard. We also support PayPal for Android, in-app purchases, as well as AliPay & iDeal for some countries. You are welcome to get credits directly in the app or via the site;
- User-friendly interface without too many tabs – you’ll never get lost in our app;
- Better than South Africa calling cards – we offer higher quality and more affordable rates.